So everything may be back on track with what I want. I am down to 182.5lbs and working out 3 times a week, have my second State Police Agility Test, and I got everything done today that I wanted to. I actually woke up this afternoon at a decent time, but couldn't get my ass out of bed for about 30 minutes. Got up, went and worked out, hung out for a bit, then did laundry, went grocery shopping, and grabbed dinner. All was done by 8 pm so I will hopefully have the energy and want to go out tonight.
As far as what I may have ruined on Sunday night, it seems to be alright. Maybe me blowing up let them know that I was actually somewhat serious about what I want in life. Meanwhile, Tryvor won't freakin leave me alone and is always wanting to know about my sex life, so I have just started ignoring him and not letting him get to me. That seems to help my mood to no end.
I'm just happy to have had a productive day finally and looking forward to my nights off.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment