Saturday, April 19, 2008

Busy Times

So things for me have been going somewhat well. Work has been a cake walk recently with only a few minor problems here and there. Last Monday night I got to drive the squad car with the lights going cause some idiot drove his car into a FedEx Employee bus. And when I say idiot, I mean a drunk FedEx employee who was on his way home from the bar and lived in Plainfield. He was only 23, and needless to say is no longer an employee of the FedEx sort facility on airport property.

Today I went for the second and final Physical Ability Test for State Police and actually did freakin fantastic. I improved on everything except my 300m run and that's because I'm not much of a sprinter. I don't have the build for it nor the energy. I'm working on building up my upper body strength cause if I don't, I'm gonna have a HUGE problem during the academy if I'm selected to go. There are 22o people left of 6600 original applicants and of those 220, there are only slots for 68 of us. Next phase is hopefully being offered a Conditional Offer of Employment by the Superintendent, then going for my medical tests and my psychological tests. Keep me in your prayers that I get this and do well in the academy.

Wednesday night was once again another drunken sobbing night for me. PeeWee and I sat in my car after deciding it was time to go and talked and once again, while talking things out, I began to freakin ball. Don't ask me why cause I honestly couldn't tell you why. Something about I don't want to end up like my parents and some other things, who knows. I just know that damn I need therapy or something. But on an up note, I got to talk with a friend of mine who I haven't actually sat down and talked with for ages. I went to junior/senior high school with said individual and haven't caught up for some time. Back in the day he used to be super weird but has since mellowed out and is quite cool.

Other than that, I have just been dating and juggling guys and what not and trying to keep some time open for me as well. Decorating at DQ has become quite redundant and am looking forward to not havin to do it anymore.

No comments: