Monday, June 16, 2008

LONG Weekend

OK, so this is going to be about my 4 day "mini" vacation. It all started on Thursday night when I went out to the Unicorn Club. I went out by myself knowing that I would eventually running into someone that I knew. I ran into Rich and Rob and they had brought a couple of friends along. One in particular was freakin hot as hell and I was like, "what's his name?". I found out that this cutie was named Brian and I kept making eye contact with him through the night as I tried to weasle my way into conversations just to get him to notice me. We finally got sick of dealing with stupid people at the Uni and headed over to Greg's.

When we got to Greg's we pretty much hit the dance floor right away after wandering around for a bit and picking out a drink. Things only went down hill from there. I was talked into taking my shirt off while I was dancing and we did some dirty dancing. The one that talked me into taking my shirt off though was the one that I thought was hot, so what do you expect. I figured what the hell. Brian and I were doing some dirty dancing and actually started to get quite a bit of attention on the dance floor and we started making out. Now while he was making out with others, I wasn't so much mad at him. I was kind of pissy with the others who saw that I was working on him and thought that maybe they should try to move in and cock block me. Some mexican almost got punched in the face. Well the night came to an end and we exchanged numbers and texted back and forth from the time that I got home to like 4:3o in the morning.

The following day, I went and picked him up for a Pre-Pride party at Shannon's house for a lot of the gay.com'ers and introduced him to a lot of people that I myself had not seen in ages. It was so good to be able to catch up with a lot of them. After we had a few drinks in our system, we all headed out to Greg's where apparently I did more dancing ( I don't remember that part at all) and drank some more. It was so crowded though. So we spent a good chunk of the night out on the patio and talking and hanging with some friends. This is where I ran into ChurchLady and Ron and caught up with them after having not seen them in years. I am so glad to be seeing those that I haven't seen in forever. Especially those that I cared about and rarely get to talk to. Well we walked back to my car and hit up the McDonald's on the way home and then went to bed.

Saturday was pride, and we totally didn't make it to the parade on time. Pride was more boring than it has ever been. There was no entertainment quality whatsoever. We decided to call it a day at around 3:30 when neither of us were starting to feel well. We made it home and we both ended up having a fever and sweating our asses off. Now the ironic part is that I had totally intended to call in sick that night because someone else had vacation and put us at minimum. I put in for vacation on Sunday and got it and I would have had a 4 day weekend. But I actually did get sick on Saturday and called in for a legitimate reason. We ended up watching comedy all night and had a great time together before heading to bed.

Sunday was just another day. Ran Brian home, then headed to Dairy Queen to pick up a cake for my mom's birthday, headed to my parents for father's day and to celebrate my mom's birthday that was on Saturday, and then headed home. I had told my grandparents that I would mow their yard and did it that night just before the storm hit. And then I spent the night missing Brian and being lonely.

So here's the deal with Brian, he's 22, and I could totally see myself dating him. He is such a cutie, I find him totally adorable, and I find him to be very intelligent. He has some growing up to do, but hopefully he can do that with me in his life. He seems to be the kind of guy that I want, one that would trust me when I wanna go out and he can't and has not problem with me having my time with friends without him. I totally wouldn't mind the same thing with him even though others in the past have burned me when I have allowed this to happen. I don't know where this will end up going, but I hope that it can turn into something that can grow into a relationship that will last.

On a final note, I talked to the chief last week and found out that he is planning on starting me as an officer with the airport police in September, right before the new airport opens. So they will be sending me through the academy and I can transfer to anywhere in Indiana when I put my year in here at the airport. Peace out girl scouts!

No comments: