Monday, May 19, 2008

Boys are icky.

Ok, so I officially love my nights off. I have recently gotten Thurs/Fri nights off and this totally gives me a whole new social network. While I don't plan on going out every night I'm off, for these next couple of weeks I will be. I also took the liberty of taking Wednesday night off and planned a date for that night. This guy is totally my kind of person, but I'm still a bit unsure of how much I would have in common with him. That and he's a bit on the stout side. It was a fun evening and made it home from dinner just in time to watch the end of idol to find out who would be in the final two. Thursday night was The Unicorn and then to Gregs. At the petting zoo, I had about 4 drinks and pretty much was tired of the ugly dancers and gawking old men by the bottom of the 4th. Ran into some friends there and we decided to head to Greg's. This is where I saw a crap ton of people that I hadn't seen in a long time. One of which was Quita who I had not laid eyes on for prolly right at 2 years. Didn't have anything to drink at Greg's cause I was gonna be a good boy and drive that night without impairment.

The next night I went to the Homo Depot fanatics house and played wii and watched tv til prolly 12:30. It was a fun night, but ended later than I wanted. Was planning on being at Greg's by midnight but that obviously didn't happened so I happily paid my cover charge (whopping $3) and made my way in to see if I actually knew anyone there. I hate going to the bar by myself but I typically don't really have anyone to go with. But luckily I ran into a couple of friends from high school and spent the night hanging out and getting introduced to far too many people for me to even remember just a couple of their names. Well since drinks were $4, I only had one and called it a night. But on my way out of the bar, I ran into someone that I swear I have talked to before and come to find out we had way more in common than one would have thought. We ended up going back to his place to just hang out cause we both work the same retarted ass hours and neither of us were tired. So to white castle we went and then to his place and just talked the night away and talked career stuff.

This guy is someone that I could totally see myself dating in the long run, or at least want to get to know a bit better, and I let him know that and I think that may have scared him cause I pretty much have gotten the cold shoulder from the f***er. At least have the nerve to respond to the text messages with a "I'm not interested" or something along those lines. Don't just not respond. That is why boys are icky. Not to mention all the perverts groping me at the bar Friday night.

No comments: